Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Laughing Ladies is published

As I write this, I am admiring the first copy of my book The Laughing Ladies.  Today is the first time I have seen it in print.  The cover is glossy and the colors are perfect.  When I held the actual book in my hands, I thought I would burst with pride.  I now understand the meaning of that phrase, it felt as though my body would not be able to hold in my emotions.  I wanted to jump up and down and scream out the news to the immediate universe.  What a heady experience to have a three dimensional book instead of a manuscript on a computer screen.  This is better...much better. 

Now, I must change from a book writer to a book seller.  My first piece of marketing is to announce that copies of The Laughing Ladies are available on Amazon (including Kindle), Barnes and Noble and the AuthorHouse bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment